[Hợp âm] Forever

i [Am]stand a[G]lone in the [F]dark[C]ness

the [F]winter of [G]my life [Am]came so [Em]fast,

[Am]Merry [G]stoven to [F]child[C]hood,

[F]today i [G]still re[Am]call..


oh how happy i was then
there was no sorrow there was no paint,
walking through the greenfields
sun shines in my eyes


DK
:

i´m still [Am]there every [G]where,

i´m the [C]durst in the [Am]wind,

i´m the [F]star in the [G]nor[Em]thern [Am]sky,

i´ll never stay anywhere

i´m the winter in the trees,

would you wait for me forever.....

đoạn nào không ghi hợp âm thì bạn đánh tương tự nhé, chúc vui vẻ

hehe, cho em sửa tí bác Linh nhá

I [Am]stand a[Em]lone in the [F]dark[C]ness

the [Dm]winter of [G]my life [Am]came so [E]fast,

[Am]memory [Em]goses back to [F]child[C]hood,

[Dm]today i [G]still re[Am]call..



DK:

i´m still [F]there every [G]where,

i´m the [C]durst in the [Am]wind,

i´m the [F]star in the [G]northern [Am]sky,

comment 0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Powered by Blogger